Ultimate Force Forever
You can now use the popup to login to your UFF forum account
Ultimate Force Forever
You can now use the popup to login to your UFF forum account
Ultimate Force Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swat 4 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You can now access the forum through www.ufforever.com/forum and website is Under Construction !!!!!! have fun !

Hey all, happy to join this clan :)

Go down 
+2
{|UFF|}Vödká
ciprian_george
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey all, happy to join this clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Hey all, happy to join this clan :)   Hey all, happy to join this clan :) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:37 pm

hey all Im Mephisto some of u might know me cos I was in UF Smile, I started playin swat loong time ago I think it was like 3 - 4 years ago with my friends, we created clan called SOG Omega we had that clan for about 5 months then we closed the clan and I stopped playing swat. Then I think after like year later I started playing swat again and joined US clan after some time I got admin but then after some time I have left clan and stopped playing swat again for some reasons. Last year I started playin swat again and joined UF think it was like month or something I left UF and stopped playing UF, I didnt had much time cos of college + I was boob xD well anyway think it was like November or something I started playing swat again and joined UF again and stayed there Smile now I have joined the new UF and hopefully we all will have great times like in old UF Smile Thats my life in swat xD lol. Ill see all on server and kill u all hahah xD only jokin Im boob xD cya Smile

Mephisto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, happy to join this clan :)   Hey all, happy to join this clan :) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Finally mr. Boobie is here! Smile

Missed you bro, but I'm happy to see you here! Welcome! Smile

Take care and see you soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
ciprian_george
Admin
Admin
ciprian_george

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, happy to join this clan :)   Hey all, happy to join this clan :) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:16 pm

LOL JOJO WHAT YOU BAD BY MEPH
AAAAAAAA WELCOME MEPH IN UFF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, happy to join this clan :)   Hey all, happy to join this clan :) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:24 pm

welcome bro no more to say i missed ya!
Back to top Go down
{|UFF|}Vödká
Admin
Admin
{|UFF|}Vödká

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, happy to join this clan :)   Hey all, happy to join this clan :) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, happy to join this clan :)   Hey all, happy to join this clan :) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:16 am

hey hey hey mapi bro.. Whatz up?..... Missed u too much man ......,......
Back to top Go down
Dr_Home
Admin
Admin
Dr_Home

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, happy to join this clan :)   Hey all, happy to join this clan :) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:33 am

hi and welcome here... mephisto boob Very Happy
Remember: Be Activ Exclamation and see u soon on server... Wink
Back to top Go down
fallen_legacy
Admin
Admin
fallen_legacy

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, happy to join this clan :)   Hey all, happy to join this clan :) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:35 am

Hi and welcome meph i appriciate ur long introduction Very Happy
Back to top Go down
!BanG!
Admin
Admin
!BanG!

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, happy to join this clan :)   Hey all, happy to join this clan :) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Hey Meph bro, nice you kicking back, see you on server, yeah, that you kill me that IS a joke............... xD
Back to top Go down

Hey all, happy to join this clan :)
Page 1 of 1