Ultimate Force Forever
You can now use the popup to login to your UFF forum account
Ultimate Force Forever
You can now use the popup to login to your UFF forum account
Ultimate Force Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swat 4 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You can now access the forum through www.ufforever.com/forum and website is Under Construction !!!!!! have fun !

Heavy Armor

Go down 
+3
{|UFF|}Vödká
fallen_legacy
Cides_Pt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cides_Pt
Admin
Admin
Cides_Pt

Heavy Armor Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Armor   Heavy Armor Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Why heavy armor is not alowed at this server?

I think that doesn't make sense, but i hold like to share your opinion Surprised
Back to top Go down
fallen_legacy
Admin
Admin
fallen_legacy

Heavy Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Armor   Heavy Armor Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:57 pm

I honestly dont know, it is the way it has allways been. Its probobly removed because its unrealistic for someone to run around with a bomb armor. Also its properties might be unrealistic. If you have ever played COD Modern Warfare you know there is two modes ordinary and hardcore. In ordinary u have to empty a mag to get a kill (unrealistic) in hardcore 1-3 shoots kill you, and skilled players prefer hardcore because it is more realistic.

Basically heavyarmor like pepperballgun have properties in SWAT 4 that are not realistic or ruins balance between weapons/protection.

I might be wrong, if so, please correct me!
Back to top Go down
{|UFF|}Vödká
Admin
Admin
{|UFF|}Vödká

Heavy Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Armor   Heavy Armor Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:05 am

Nice question, But I think everybody should have equal amounts of protection. Special on their body , Not the mask. And it's even not fair with guy without an armour. Razz

I hate fatties. Can't kill them in one go. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ZiM
Admin
Admin
ZiM

Heavy Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Armor   Heavy Armor Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:08 am

lol me too vodka..
i also hates fatties..
we cant kill them in 3 bullets.
lol
Back to top Go down
{|UFF|}Ant
Admin
Admin
{|UFF|}Ant

Heavy Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Armor   Heavy Armor Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:46 am

fallen_legacy wrote:
I honestly dont know, it is the way it has allways been. Its probobly removed because its unrealistic for someone to run around with a bomb armor. Also its properties might be unrealistic. If you have ever played COD Modern Warfare you know there is two modes ordinary and hardcore. In ordinary u have to empty a mag to get a kill (unrealistic) in hardcore 1-3 shoots kill you, and skilled players prefer hardcore because it is more realistic.

Basically heavyarmor like pepperballgun have properties in SWAT 4 that are not realistic or ruins balance between weapons/protection.

I might be wrong, if so, please correct me!

Like fallen says , heavy armor is for noobs Smile
Back to top Go down
Alex000(ch)
Admin
Admin
Alex000(ch)

Heavy Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Armor   Heavy Armor Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:51 am

lol! ant said... for nooobs
Back to top Go down
Ninjato
Admin
Admin
Ninjato

Heavy Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Armor   Heavy Armor Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:36 pm

fallen gave u the exact description Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufforever.com
Cides_Pt
Admin
Admin
Cides_Pt

Heavy Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Armor   Heavy Armor Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:42 pm

tks for your opinions bros Razz
Back to top Go down

Heavy Armor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Force Forever :: Ultimate Force Forever :: Public Forums-
Jump to: