Ultimate Force Forever
You can now use the popup to login to your UFF forum account
Ultimate Force Forever
You can now use the popup to login to your UFF forum account
Ultimate Force Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swat 4 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You can now access the forum through www.ufforever.com/forum and website is Under Construction !!!!!! have fun !

change of name and other problems in my account from blaze

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blaze97
Admin
Admin

change of name and other problems in my account from blaze Empty
PostSubject: change of name and other problems in my account from blaze   change of name and other problems in my account from blaze Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:38 pm

hi all bros ....

i wanna change my present name blaze to TroJaN so pls make the necessary changes
and i cant acces the members info area members list area and other areas like members info.... so pls c wats the prob thx

from blaze!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: change of name and other problems in my account from blaze   change of name and other problems in my account from blaze Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:45 am

you are on trail time so u cant acces members area atm wait until u get accepted. About name contact leader only he can change.
Back to top Go down
blaze97
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: change of name and other problems in my account from blaze   change of name and other problems in my account from blaze Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:34 am

but iam alredy fco
Back to top Go down
DoctorEx
Admin
Admin
DoctorEx

PostSubject: Re: change of name and other problems in my account from blaze   change of name and other problems in my account from blaze Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:47 am

Admins on forum didnt add you in members group wait till your name is dark green Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ninjato
Admin
Admin
Ninjato

PostSubject: ...   change of name and other problems in my account from blaze Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:01 am

blaze if you want make a username TrOjAn on the forum and ill add it to our member list, please remember that u r only allowed to change ur name ONCE and this will b last time u can change it, so think hard about the nick u want
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufforever.com
{|UFF|}Vödká
Admin
Admin
{|UFF|}Vödká

PostSubject: Re: change of name and other problems in my account from blaze   change of name and other problems in my account from blaze Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:18 am

Agreeing with Ninjato, think about it mate. Smile
Back to top Go down

change of name and other problems in my account from blaze
Page 1 of 1