Ultimate Force Forever
You can now use the popup to login to your UFF forum account
Ultimate Force Forever
You can now use the popup to login to your UFF forum account
Ultimate Force Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swat 4 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You can now access the forum through www.ufforever.com/forum and website is Under Construction !!!!!! have fun !

How To Fix your ping and lag in game..

Go down 
2 posters

Was this poll helpful ?
Yes
How To Fix your ping and lag in game..  I_vote_lcap80%How To Fix your ping and lag in game..  I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
No
How To Fix your ping and lag in game..  I_vote_lcap0%How To Fix your ping and lag in game..  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No Difference
How To Fix your ping and lag in game..  I_vote_lcap20%How To Fix your ping and lag in game..  I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Ninjato
Admin
Admin
Ninjato

How To Fix your ping and lag in game..  Empty
PostSubject: How To Fix your ping and lag in game..    How To Fix your ping and lag in game..  Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:59 am

Hey guys,

so as you all see i have changed the server and the ping is amazing .. still i will teach you some tricks and a small collection of tweaks on how to make registry editing and getting the most out of the speed given by ur ISP and even lower your ping.

If you have a high ping , then this is the right place buddy Wink

Step 1 : Microsoft blocks 20% of the bandwidth available to you for other stuff ...i don't really know of..anyway you can get it back by following these easy steps

Goto Start--> Run --> type in gpedit.msc in the group Policy window, expand Computer Configuration, and then expand Administrative Templates. Expand Network and click on QoS Packet Scheduler. Double click on the Limit reservable bandwidth . Select the enabled option and then type in 0. Click apply/ok.

Close all windows.

STEP 2 : If want the easy way .. install this program "Fasterping" that will automatically do these registry editing

Click here to Download Faster PING .. after you open URL press DOWNLOAD NOW !

or follow the Manuel way(some people complain about getting fked up running that application, so i did it in the long way)

Note I do Recommend the first way which is more stable ..

I cant type everything in so heres a copy paste of the 2nd neat tweak

Type "regedit" in windows "run.." dialog to bring up registry menu

Then find:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\

There will be multiple NIC interfaces listed in there, find the one you use to connect to the internet, there will be several interfaces listed (they have long names like {7DBA6DCA-FFE8-4002-A28F-4D2B57AE8383}. Click each one, the right one will have lots of settings in it and you will see your machines IP address (192.168.1.100 for my case) listed there somewhere. Right-click in the right hand pane and add a new DWORD value, name it TcpAckFrequency, then right click the entry and click Modify and assign a value of 1.

Now.. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Parameters

Right-click in the right hand pane and add a new DWORD value, name it TCPNoDelay, then right click the entry and click Modify and assign a value of 1.

Click Ok and close the registry editor, then reboot your PC. done!

STEP 3 : DNS Servers - Are you using the DNS server assigned by ur ISP? If so change it there are faster DNS servers out there you can use to boost internet speed

I'm currently using 4.2.2.1, its the fastest ive found so far..
Goto this site and see what 3 servers are best for you(automatically generated for ip address)

Go Here for DnS Server List

Found a good one? Goto start/my computer/ control panel/ network and internet connections/ network connections/ local area network/ properties/ tcpip properties, check(x) use the following dns servers(im not sure if thats how it says lol) and type in the dns server ADDRESS under primary dns server

examples - 220.220.102.98, 92.28.28.92

STEP 4 :If ur PC is slow then these 2 steps will definitely help you get back some speed and make it run like new by cleaning & organizing unsorted files.

1. goto start, run --> type in msconfig--> goto start up and services tabs and disable(uncheck) ANY unwanted applications that are slowing down ur pc like download accelerators, windows updates, etc etc. Careful with what you uncheck b/c disabling any service related to your router/moderm will be BAD and really REALLY BAD . when you are done with all that , restart pc, ignore pop up message at start up.

2. goto Start, all programs, accessories, system tools, click disk cleaner. wait till its done. there...better

now click on disk defragmenter under system tools, do all drives when you have some spare time (may take 4-5 hours)

All of this worked for me and lowered my ping like by 65-70(315 to 247)

did you find this useful .. vote YES or No in the poll Smile

Any comments you might have please reply to this thread ..

Hope i was helpful ..

Yours,

Ninjato
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufforever.com
{|UFF|}Ant
Admin
Admin
{|UFF|}Ant

How To Fix your ping and lag in game..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Fix your ping and lag in game..    How To Fix your ping and lag in game..  Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:08 pm

I want to add something : To WÄ°ndows 7 users

Possible to see this Problem : When u try to use Step 2 As manual when u go to regedit file HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Parameters
its possible to see there is no MSMQ file in this section,so what should u do

Step 1 : Open a notepad and copy this
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Paramet ers]
"TCPNoDelay"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Paramet ers\OCMsetup]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Paramet ers\Security]
"SecureDSCommunication"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Paramet ers\setup]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Setup]

Step 2:When u copy click save and make ur file name MSMQ.reg double click it

Step 3:There will be 2 warning screen just click ok and ok

So its done . When u go to regedit HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft section u must see MSMQ file , so in this file there is already TCPNoDelay file and its already done as Ninjato's Post . U dont need to do anything more play ur game and have fun

P.S : Very good job to get this mighty Host ty ninja and ur post ( if people do it properly ) ITS 100% WORKS tested Really GJ
Back to top Go down

How To Fix your ping and lag in game..
Page 1 of 1