Ultimate Force Forever
You can now use the popup to login to your UFF forum account
Ultimate Force Forever
You can now use the popup to login to your UFF forum account
Ultimate Force Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swat 4 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
You can now access the forum through www.ufforever.com/forum and website is Under Construction !!!!!! have fun !

Before apply, see our Story....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
!BanG!
Admin
Admin
!BanG!

Before apply, see our Story.... Empty
PostSubject: Before apply, see our Story....   Before apply, see our Story.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:43 pm

This post is to guys that want to join us, this is our story, and im gona tell it...

Well, it started when Andy closed UF for personnal reasons and some other things, we dont know if massey agreed or not....

Then, our actual Founder, Ninjato decided to reborn UF by creating a new server asap.

In that time, me KillStreaker, i was reading the topic that UF was closing so i opened a chatroom in xfire that i created long time ago and invited all my frineds of UF that i know in xfire (it wasnt all of them), it was Shadow,(our current leader) JoJo ( also our leader ), Nela, Ninjato ( the founder ), Magouth, GioGio, Kamikasa, Dr_Home and some other that i dont remmember.. What a Face

Well, when almost all arrived they were starting to Say: "OMG, WHAT WE GONA DOO" "LOL IM SAD" "THIS IS NOT HAPPENING" and things like that, when ninjato arrived and say that he was creating a server that was gona reborn UF.... After that we were happy and runned when he reported that he created him, i didnt go it was late allready and my parents said to me to g to bed... pale

WELL, thats our Story, now you know UFF beginning!
Back to top Go down
DoctorEx
Admin
Admin
DoctorEx

PostSubject: Re: Before apply, see our Story....   Before apply, see our Story.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:02 pm

GJ bro
Back to top Go down
!BanG!
Admin
Admin
!BanG!

PostSubject: Re: Before apply, see our Story....   Before apply, see our Story.... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 pm

DoctorEx wrote:
GJ bro

THX, it wasnt hard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sunny10Rocks
Admin
Admin
Sunny10Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Before apply, see our Story....   Before apply, see our Story.... Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:22 am

Gj i did not know that
Back to top Go down
Ninjato
Admin
Admin
Ninjato

PostSubject: .....   Before apply, see our Story.... Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:27 am

very gj bro .. i will create a place in forum where everyone can share how they met swat 4 at the beginning and how they joined first clan and how they got in uff for now Very Happy

i would like all to participate in that Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufforever.com
!BanG!
Admin
Admin
!BanG!

PostSubject: Re: Before apply, see our Story....   Before apply, see our Story.... Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Ninjato wrote:
very gj bro .. i will create a place in forum where everyone can share how they met swat 4 at the beginning and how they joined first clan and how they got in uff for now Very Happy

i would like all to participate in that Smile

THX boss xD
Back to top Go down
Alex000(ch)
Admin
Admin
Alex000(ch)

PostSubject: Re: Before apply, see our Story....   Before apply, see our Story.... Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:15 am

Very good work
Back to top Go down
!BanG!
Admin
Admin
!BanG!

PostSubject: Re: Before apply, see our Story....   Before apply, see our Story.... Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Alex000(ch) wrote:
Very good work

Thx man.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Before apply, see our Story....
Page 1 of 1